GDPR Rights That Customers Possess
- Right to access (Art. 12, 13, 14 and 15 and Art. 20, right to data portability)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16)
- Right to erasure or restriction of processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21)
Simplus’ GDPR data request form is intended to satisfy the requirement of the GDPR to provide an electronic way for customers to act on their rights under the GDPR.
Once your request has been submitted, the following steps will occur.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided asking you to confirm the request.
- An internal case will be created for our Data Privacy Officer. These cases are only accessible by the Data Privacy Officer and their delegate (in cases where the Data Privacy Officer is unavailable).
- Once you respond to the email confirming the request, the Data Privacy Officer will receive notification that the request is confirmed and will take action to respond depending on the type of data request you have selected. This response will be completed within 48 hours.